Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Duration: Oral abstract presentation time is 10 minutes, we would advise you to prepare your presentation slides for 7 minutes, Q&A 3 minutes.
- The presentation must be in English.
Video Presentation Guidelines
- A video presentation should not last longer than 8 minutes.
- A video abstract should introduce the topic of the article, highlight the main results and conclusions, and discuss future potential developments in the field as a result of the work.
- The presentation should be understandable and accessible to users outside of the immediate field of the article.
- Inclusion of additional relevant material such as images, animations, and lab footage is strongly encouraged.
- A video abstract must providing a clear verbal narration of the visual content.
- Please DO NOT include any music, video clips or other materials/media copyrighted by any entity other than yourself.
- Please make sure all text/subtitle is readable from 5 meter away. To meet accessibility requirements, authors are encouraged to accompany their video abstract with a transcript (as a .txt file)
- To produce your video, save your file as MPEG 4 (.mp4) format.
- The video resolution not smaller than 640 x 480
- Videos may not include advertisement or promotion of products. Commercial support may be noted as a credit at the end of the video.
- VIDEOS must be the ORIGINAL work of the author. Presentation of an uncredited author’s work constitutes PLAGIARISM and will be dealt with severely.
E-Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Please make sure to fill in details for the Header, ie: Title, Authors, Institution.
- Please underline the presenting author
- Each poster must fit into ONE page only.
- The orientation of the e-Poster must be Portrait
- Text Size must be readable from at least 1 metre away (minimum font size 16pt)
- Suggested resolution 1920 x 1080 with 300 DPI
- The headings of the presentation should conform to the structure of the abstract.
- Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- Videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster.
- Incomplete / non-compliant posters will not be accepted.
- To produce your e-Poster, save your file as PDF format. We recommend that you choose Minimum Size for the PDF save option to ensure you do not exceed our maximum file size limit of 2mb.
Note: Depository of Presentation: Please send us your presentation by 25 February 2019 for us to collate into the master drive, and kindly also carry your presentation on your pen drives. Or you can also submit your presentation a day before your presentation date into our green room.