The Asia Pacific Federation of Coloproctology (APFCP) biennial congress provides a program of workshops and sessions to ensure delegates are at the forefront of advancing the science, practice of colorectal surgery and trends of the Asia-Pacific region.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee who reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for presentation. Authors will be notified if their abstract has been accepted.
All authors of accepted abstracts must be registered as Congress delegates. Speakers must declare the conflict of interest before starting their presentations.
The scientific committee considers the following criteria when making their assessment.
- Overall quality of abstract
- Clarity of objectives
- Sound scientific content and basis
- Proposed content is not a promotion of your products, services nor organisation (You may use your organisation as an example or case study to support the aim of your presentation but it must be balanced with other examples or case studies)
- Abstract Submission Opens 1 June 2018
- Abstract Submission Closes 1 December 2018
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection of Abstracts* 31 January 2019
* Communication via email
- Early bird registration Closes 31 December 2018
- To submit your abstract you will first need to be a paid registrant for the Congress, in case your abstract is not accepted your registration fee would be refunded after deducting 10% processing fee.
- One person can submit only up to 3 abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW